Advanced Performance Technology has been conducting research and designing topical formulations for several years in order to provide safe, effective, and easily accessible products that people with various skin conditions can utilize. One of our flagship products is our APT T3X formula, or tetracycline 3% antibiotic ointment.
This FDA-registered, non-prescription, first aid antibiotic ointment provides effective relief for cuts, scrapes, burns, and more. We believe that once you use and experience this unique formulation, you will find tetracycline 3% to be highly effective compared to even the more costly prescription products.
Uses for Tetracycline 3%
Tetracycline is one of many antibiotic ointments that are used to fight bacterial infections. Our ointment is made to be applied to the skin evenly and gently to help heal a bacterial skin infection, which can be caused by:
- Cuts and scrapes
- Medical professionals have utilized the APTT3X formulation in post-surgical wound care, as well as conditions like diabetic foot ulcers and pressure ulcers (bed sores).
- The APTT3X formulation will also break through challenging biofilms or resistant bacteria.
The Importance of Addressing Bacterial Infections Quickly
If you have a bacterial infection or suspect that a cut or burn could turn into one, it is essential to address it quickly and efficiently. This is because infectious bacteria can make you sick, as they spread toxins, which can damage tissue in your body. Bacterial infections can also spiral into a bigger problem if they are not taken care of. Thankfully, an antibiotic ointment from APT can address the problem area immediately.
If you notice pus, blisters, dark and discolored skin, and/or skin sloughing, contact a medical professional immediately. Any of these symptoms can mean that your skin infection has worsened and will require a professional assessment of the wound.
Connect With APT Today
Are you interested in antibiotic ointments to treat bacterial skin infections or to prevent them from forming or spreading? Scrapes, burns, and minor bacterial skin infections will heal properly with our excellent product. To learn more, read our description below. For additional information, contact us today at 800-918-7534 or send us a message at email@example.com.
Instructions for Use:
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of the product (1 to 3 drops) on the area 1 to 3 times a day, or as directed by medical professional
- Gently rub the product into the skin
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- May be harmful if swallowed, get medical attention or contact Poison Control Center right away
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician
- Stop use and consult a physician if the condition persists or gets worse
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredient listed on this label
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a medical professional
- This product contains no alcohol; no animal ingredients; no biological ingredient
- May stain cloth