At Advanced Performance Technology, we value the production of research-based topical formulations that are safe, effective, and easy to access. Our products do not require prescriptions and can easily be purchased on our website. Depending on your particular condition and needs, we likely have a topical ointment or cream that will help your skin heal effectively. Most importantly, we are a patient-focused company that is dedicated to delivering top-of-the-line products to people all over the United States.
We have several topical ointment options depending on your condition. Here’s a rundown:
- Do you have cuts, burns, or scrapes that could become infected? Our Tetracycline ointment can help you.
- Do you suffer from nail fungal issues, jock itch, or athlete’s foot? One of our Antifungal Formulations can help.
- Are you dealing with hemorrhoids? We have a Hemorrhoid Topical ointment that’ll assist you.
- Are you experiencing muscle soreness and/or arthritis? Our ArthroCare ointment will improve your quality of life in relieving many painful conditions..
- Are you seeking pain relief? Our Lidocaine 4% topical ointment can help you.
- Do you have rashes, itches, or bug bites that are bothering your skin? Our Hydrocortisone 1% can relieve you.
- Do you have a wound that could use some relief? Our T3 Wound Wash will cleanse your wounded skin.
- Are you dealing with irritated, red skin? Our Calm Recovery cream will do wonders in soothing your skin.
We Have the Answers to Your Questions
Founded in 2016, our company has only been around for a short time. However, that doesn’t mean we aren’t passionate about our work. We are confident in our products and seek positive patient reviews from people like you!
You may have questions about our research, our products, and our delivery system. Here are a few frequently asked questions along with the answers you’ve been looking for.
Most often there is notable improvement within 48 hours with the types of skin issues where the Tetracycline ointment is used. More severe infections may need longer treatment time frames of up to 10-14 days. If you fear your infection is becoming serious, contact your medical provider right away.
Only if you are sensitive to Tetracycline ointment products or any of the inactive ingredients on the list. To date, there have been no documented adverse reactions to the use of this product.
This site can only provide guidelines and data that comply with the FDA monograph for Tetracycline HCl 3% as a first-aid topical ointment product. As with all non-prescription topical medications, there are many medical professionals and consumers who have different uses and successful experiences with this product.
Currently, we only sell our products through our website. There may be a time when they are available in retail outlets.
Our products utilize a proprietary, dual-carrier topical drug delivery system we call Advanced Performance Technology™ (APT™).
APT™ has solved the absorption problem that has hindered previous attempts with enabling topically applied medications to penetrate the epidermis into the dermis and surrounding tissues safely. The APT™ within our lead product, Tetracycline 3% ointment, operates by disrupting the cell wall of the organism and flooding the organism with medication, causing a biochemical and mechanical kill of the organism. APT™ has the added benefit of optimizing the local tissue environment for a more rapid healing process. APT™ dramatically improves the performance of many topical medications, allowing for maximal effectiveness of our topically applied products. The APT™ will be a key aspect of all our product offerings brought into the consumer healthcare marketplace.
Still Curious? Contact Us Today
Do you have other questions about our products and their uses? Feel free to give us a call at (800) 918-7534 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our product pages to learn more about our topical formulations. We offer an overview of each topical ointment and review its uses and benefits as well as provide instructions for use. If you aren’t sure whether a particular product is for you based on previous reactions or allergies, be sure to speak with your primary care provider before making a purchase.